Translation agency “Flarus” has a vacancy to be filled with a native English speaker.
A person with fluent English is needed for remote piecework. We are looking for a native speaker for proofreading of English texts / translations.
We are interested in both British and American English speaker.
The position of English editor/proofreader involves:
- proofreading in English;
- spell-, grammar- and style-checking;
- text adaptation for English-speaking readers.
Requirements for a candidate:
- linguistic, philological education;
- operational experience in editing and /or proofreading;
- experience in translations and texts editing.
Proficiency in Russian language is desirable, but not obligatory. Please forward your CV to the editor-in-chief of the translation agency: firstname.lastname@example.org